Take care of your latex and it will take care of you!
- When getting dressed, remove sharp jewellery, watches etc, and beware of sharp nails!
- Ensure that the inside of the garment is generously sprinkled with talcum powder when getting dressed, or use a silicone based dressing aid.
- Wash in warm soapy water, and rinse with cold water. Hang the garment to dry, and turn inside out to dry after a short period of time.
- Do not soak latex garment for long periods of time.
- When storing the garment, dust lightly with talc, to prevent item sticking to itself.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, and heat. It is best to keep the garment in a black plastic bag.
- Polish latex regularly with latex polish, applying it with a soft, damp and ‘fluff-free; cloth.
- Latex will deteriorate with exposure to direct sunlight, and heat.
- Polish latex after washing.
- DO NOT iron, dry clean, tumble dry latex.
- Oil and grease will damage latex. (Vaseline, baby oil etc.)
- Contact with copper, or items containing copper will stain light colours.
- Do not allow tanning lotions, perfumes, hair spray etc to come into contact with product.
REPAIRS AND ALTERATIONS
Lacing Lilith offers a garment repair and alteration service from £20. Email with details of the repair or alteration and send us the item for a full quote.